Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This website is owned and operated by . We process personal data only in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation.
The types of data that we collect:
If you are a subscriber any of our newsletters or guidance notes, we will collect from you only those data that are necessary for our subscription administration.
For up to date details of our Cookies Policy, see here.
At your option, you may submit further information that will help us to contact you by other methods. As a subscriber, you may from time to time receive leaflets with the relevant newsletters and/or guidance notes, which will inform you about products and services related to your field of interest as a subscriber to such newsletters and/or as a client of . We will also contact you in respect of certain formalities connected with your subscription, including subscription renewal reminders and, if appropriate, invoices.
If you cease to be a subscriber to the newsletters and/or a client of , then we will erase your personal information from our database during the course of the year following the end of your subscription, unless:
- 1. we have your permission to retain the data for marketing or other defined purposes; or
- 2. any legal or professional requirements we may have as solicitors prevent us from doing so.
We will not without your consent supply your name and address to any third party except where:
- a. you are a subscriber to any of our newsletters and/or guidance notes and such transfer is necessary to ensure your continued receipt of the same; or
- b. we are required to do so by operation of law.
We collect and store human resources information and potential subscriber of the client’s name and address information. Additionally we collect personal data in the course of writing/publishing/editing articles which may appear on this website. We collect some personal data about the people who write such articles and newsletters.
Information collected and stored automatically (in website log files)
We may use certain technologies to record information about your visit to our web pages automatically. The information we gather does not identify you personally. We may automatically collect and store only the following types of information about your visit:
- a. the internet domain (such as “domain.com” or “isp.com”) and IP address (an IP address being a number, “xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”, which is automatically given to your computer when you serve the web) from which you access this website;
- b. the type of browser software and operating system used to access our site;
- c. the date and time you access our site;
- d. the pages you enter, visit and exit our site from; and
- e. if you link to the www.millerrosenfalck.com domain from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to improve our website, to learn about the number of visitors to our website, the types of technology that visitors use, and to help us identify patterns of use. We only use the information to ensure that our web pages stay compatible with a variety of systems and browsers, to ensure that our pages appeal to as wide an audience as possible. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Complaints and data enquiries
- 1. wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you; or
- 2. wish to contact someone with any questions or comments or complaints about this policy and/or personal data that are collected and/or used by us; or
- 3. have cause to believe that personal data we hold on you may be inaccurate or you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes; or
- 4. wish to let us know that you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from us; or
please send an email to email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 20 7553 9930.
- Personal data – once we are satisfied about your identity, we will send to you within 40 days a copy of all the personal data that we are holding on you.
Alternative contact information
If you prefer you may contact us by writing to:
17-18 Aylesbury Street
London EC1R 0DB