Interim remedies

Courts in England and Wales have very wide powers and can make any of the following Court Orders in proceedings (depending upon the subject matter of the dispute):

  • Interim injunction
  • Interim declaration
  • Other orders relating to the detention, custody or preservation of property
  • Order authorising a person to enter land or buildings
  • Order in respect of delivery up of goods
  • Order for a freezing injunction
  • Order directing a party to provide information
  • Order to carry out a search
  • Order for disclosure of documentation
  • Order seeking a declaration and/or prepare and file accounts relating to a dispute

Please contact:

John Kenneally - Partner

DD +44 (0)20 7553 6001

View profile »