Property related disputes
We have substantial experience in the area of property law disputes. This can relate to either commercial property or residential property.
In the past, we have acted for landlords, tenants, freeholders, developers, management companies, letting agencies and estate agencies in matters of property nature.
Our experience extends to the following areas:
- Property wall disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Neighbour disputes
- Professional negligence claims with a property element
- Rent and service charge disputes for landlord, tenants and management companies
- Rights of way in relation to parking
- Access to neighbouring land for the carrying out of maintenance or repairs
- Enfranchisement of either houses or flats to include collective enfranchisement
- Renewal of business tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants contained in a Lease to include forfeiture of such Leases.
- Claims in relation to dilapidations and improvements to Leasehold property.
- All other disputes of a property nature.
John Kenneally - Partner