Civil litigation is defined as a process for resolving public and private legal disputes on civil matters through negotiation or through the Courts.
Relatively new rules were introduced in 1998 entitled The Civil Procedure Rules in order to improve access to justice and to minimise costs.
The resolution of legal disputes can be by negotiation, mediation or through the Court process. We are familiar with all forms of resolving disputes and we can take appropriate Court action if this is necessary to protect the interests of our clients.
Our expertise covers:
- Challenging Solicitors’ fees
- Clinical and medical negligence
- Company and shareholder disputes
- Construction disputes
- Company litigation including shareholder disputes
- Confiscation proceedings
- Contentious probate
- Debt recovery
- Defamation and libel
- Disciplinary & regulatory matters, including professional
- General civil litigation
- Partnership disputes
- Personal injury
- Product liability and safety issues
- Trusts disputes and those relating to Wills
John Kenneally - Partner