ebl miller rosenfalck’s technology practise is a core area of our international trade work. We focus on our clients’ technology interests throughout the progress of their corporate life-span. That means we deal with our clients’ legal issues surrounding development, protection, exploitation and use of technology as well as dispute resolution.
In the field of IT, we deal with a wide range of transactions, encompassing:
- Software and hardware procurement and licensing;
- IT joint ventures and similar alliances;
- Intellectual property development, protection and licensing; and
- Interactive services agreements.
These days many technology law issues arise also in mergers & acquisitions, so we also cover questions of:
- Data transfer and data privacy;
- Technology transfer;
- Due diligence;
- Transition services agreements;
- Separation of shared technology agreements; and
- Post-acquisition technology integration.
Stuart Miller - Partner